1 - 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis for Software development life cycle: Prioritize requirements and documenting conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Documentation of Product Features/Modules & other user documentation.
- Product Feature Delivery Verification: Product Feature Delivery Verification with FRS released.
- Training and Reports Walkthrough, Presentations, Training for New Product Features/Modules.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Proactively communicate with other members of the team and other project leads.
- Responsible to write Good User Stories and Break down user stories along with the team to identify technical tasks.
- Estimate product backlog with the team using Agile estimation techniques.
- Help product owner to define project plans, identify critical paths and project risks.
- Experience working in Agile Team and a working understanding of Scrum.
- Good understanding of Agile Estimation techniques.
- Collaborate with other Peers to define best practices and improve project delivery efficiencies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- Good Knowledge of software business processes.
- Understanding of Web Application Design.
- Ability to work closely with business/client to determine acceptable solutions.
- Preferable knowledge of Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Agile, Scrum).
- We are looking for excellent skill in DFD/UML and business logic.
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) and client relationship management skills.
- Multi-tasking and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team member; efficient time management skills; self-motivated and proactive work attitude.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual critical thinkers and problem solving skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite products.
Job Must Have