DOT NET Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create clean and scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Stay updated with the latest concepts and best practices for developing mobile apps.
- Design high-quality technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Work in close liaison with the team of developers.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Applications, or other relevant fields. We are looking for professionals with the following attributes:
- Competitive experience of using C# .NET.
- Skills ASP. net C#, MVC Complex and multi-level Java Script expert, JQuery, HTML 5 CSS+.
- Experience developing web applications with SOA, RESTful APis, and/or MVC architectures
- Familiarity with WPF with Proper Advanced Animated Designing.
- Familiarity with various architectural styles and APIs.
- Knowledge In SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) Or SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS).
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- JIRA Working experience in Agile / Sprints.
- Top-notch troubleshooting skills.
- Must know about OOPS Concept.