Roles and Responsibilities
- Create clean and scalable code using Angular and .NET programming languages.
- Stay updated with the latest concepts and best practices for developing mobile apps.
- Design high-quality technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Work in close liaison with the team of developers.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Applications, or other relevant fields. We are looking for professionals with the following attributes:
- Front-end stack: AngularJS, RxJs, Responsive Web, SPA, Micro-frontends, Modular and reusable designs, Routing, State Management, REST, Websocket, Reactive, Visual Studio Code.
- Back-end stack: Net, MVC, Web Applications, Application Architecture, Object-Oriented designs and patterns (eg. Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulations, SOLID, DRY etc.), Dependency Injection, Entity Modeling, Microservices, containerization, Kubernetes, TDD, Visual Studio Code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Familiarity with C#, CSS3, and HTML5.
- Hands-on Experience and Knowledge of Angular Development
- Familiarity with various architectural styles and APIs.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- JIRA Working experience in Agile / Sprints.
- Top-notch troubleshooting skills.